Our Manager’s Toolkit programme offers a great foundation in management skills development. It explores in highly practical ways the many skills required in a managerial role, and is ideally suited for:
Improving Management Skills Development
- Managers promoted to their post without formal training.
- Individuals who want to move into a managerial role.
- High-potential staff who have not been given the opportunity to develop.
- Skilled technical staff who lack management experience or training.
- Managers in post for a long time without formal training or without ‘refresher training’.
- Managers and staff who lack confidence in their ability.
As part of the programme, we look at how to manage others to achieve results, including:
- A systematic approach to delegation.
- An appreciation of the key interpersonal skills involved in managing teams and individuals.
The Benefits of The Manager’s Toolkit
- Breaking down the roles and responsibilities of management.
- Expanded professional network.
- Tools and techniques you can apply in your own workplaces.
What Does Future Proof Learning Provide?
- Course workbook, as well as practical, actionable takeaways.
- Delivered in collaboration with our experienced facilitators and other delegates.
- A balance of classical and modern approaches to management skills development.
- Focuses on: the role of a manager, delegation, feedback, communication, managing people, developing staff, managing myself, motivation, coaching skills